20070626

THE INTRODUCTION


Hello..

Well I hear all the time about how much everyone misses my letters from Boot Camp and since the Family is all getting into Blogs now I decided to start one of my own on my life in the Corps. Suprisingly on my computer I have no pictures of me in uniform but they will be coming very soon.

So if your reading this you should know, Im Tracy or as most now know me as LCpl Hauk. I joined the Marine Corps January 9, 2006 and will be in until January 8, 2010 (atleast...) I love what I do and what I do loves me!

If you don't know me then your probably thinking.. Marine.. Pink writing?? Yeah, Im definitely a big girly girl and I love that fact about myself. I know how to get down and dirty but I clean up well.

Tonight I am going to invest in a digital camera and then I will begin my adventure, starting with a summary of Boot Camp and moving on up from there including the many new places I have got to visit. I am going to try and write blogs about the rules of my life and things that may entertain all of you so if you have any questions or any certain part of the corps you want to learn about then leave a comment and I will do my best to inform you.

Thank you and I love you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my baby girl, and we are so very proud of her in her marine life !! The marine's and Tra are a perfect match. In fact how she signed up was match.com and it's hre perfect mate!! LOL. you go girl - can't wait to read more. love mom and dad

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT TRACY...EVEN YOUR CLEAVAGE HANGIN' OUT...SOOOO MY SISTER!!!
AMES

Anonymous said...

Tracy - what an awesome idea. Looking forward to your descriptions of military life, and extra-curricular activities.

Anonymous said...

Go Tra, we all love to hear about your life .. It will b e great to hear from "your" world. This is a good way to keep the rest of us in touch and answer that question,

" what have you heard from Tracy"??.. Love you Grandma

Anonymous said...

fun fun! yay! now we just need to get a few more people, and our family could take over the blog world lol...

DAR said...

Happy that you plan to do this Tracy. Your mom has kept us apprised of your life off and on since you joined.
Good going and we are happy that you are so happy with your life.
Take good care - your "OLD" neighbors -- Dorothy and Bob Richards

Van-Go said...

Tracy, we are looking forward to more entries!

Anonymous said...

I did find you and it was well worth it MORE MORE love ned