20071121

Okay, Okay.. I hate blogging when I don't have any pictures and my camera is having some technical difficulties right now. No its not the user (I'm not Amy), so son't even say your jokes, hehe.
I have so many blogs just waiting for pictures like My Marine Corps Ball, Our trip to to the Lions/Cardinals game, and just a random one.. So stand by for those..
For now I will keep you updated a bit on my life..
This Monday, November 26th, I am leaving for Fallon, NV for a three week mini deployment. Our only job out there will be to build bombs (finally doing my real MOS) There will six of us from my shop and then VMA-211 (another squadron in Yuma). We have an awesome Staff non commisioned officer (SNCO) who is going with us so I know our motto will be: IF WE WORK HARD WE WILL PLAY HARD! I will have my cell phone so feel free to call and I will try my best to blog about it when I get back.
My next deployment will be 90 days long and will be a bit farther away. I actually am going to Al Assad, Iraq to do patrols and searches on Iraqi women. I will be leaving Yuma, AZ on January 3rd. Unfortunetly no cell phone this time..It's going back to boot camp style so those who enjoyed my letters will be happy with that! What a coincidence that its exactly two years from when I went to boot camp, pretty crazy!
Well thats just a quick update so ill keep in touch, Love ya!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, WELL, WELL...I was excited to come to your blog and find a new one...until you basically called me STUPID!!! Mom may have made it sound like she set up my blog...let me tell you that is a lie!!!! I am not that girl anymore...SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!! Now that I have gone on my rant...I will be writing you every day until you come home safe! LOVE YOU LIL' SIS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with Amy, happy to see a new blog. You know you can write and save as a draft or publish and add pictures later .. I will worry and pray for you while you are gone. I know you have been trained not to take foolish chances so I will keep the faith you will be safe. I am one of the ones who LOVED your letters and shared them with everyone I know. We are so proud of you..Love you so much. I will call you before you go.

Love and hugs

Grandma M

Anonymous said...

My precious perfect baby girl, I am going to miss you sooo much on your deployment to Iraq. I love talking to you all the time, but I'll be writing you instead. Can we write to you? Si Valdivia asked for your address for sure. He is so proud of you. Get those other pictures and blogs posted before monday. I can't wait three weeks for them LOL. I love you so much girl, you are my hero as always and make some kick ass boms in Fallon ok?

Anonymous said...

You are both amazing and brave. Be cautions over there too, ok?
Have a great time and do lots of good work in NV. LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

looking forward to picturs but love reading about your life, lots of action, so keep writing. love

Van-Go said...

Be safe; we will follow along through your letters (forwarded to us from your Grandma m) and it is good to see your new blog; look forward to those pics.

Connie said...

Hey girl - how is Fallon?
I miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy! This is Ashley Craigs sister. Amy told me you were going to Iraq in January, that's crazy! Be careful over there. Well I am glad to see you are ding good, you look great! Stay safe and have fun being 21!

TRACY RENEE said...

Hey Ash- Good to hear from you, I hope your doing well.. Yeah im going, cant wait!! Later girl