20071017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Vegas..Vegas..Vegas.. AMAZING!



Who knew I could fall in love so quickly.. and not only with vegas.. Them boys from the Thunder down Under had me after them a bit too..

I need to start first by saying thank you to Ned, Sharon, my Mom, and Amy for coming out to celebrate with me and making it perfect!



Im trying to go at a different angle then what my mom told you all about our trip..Its so hard to decide what to tell cause it was all so good..

Friday we all wore our 5 inch heels, no jackets and walked the strip for hours and did some shoppin..sometimes you have to deal with the pain to be beautiful.. you know that ladies! After that we headed out to our VIP seating at the one and only Thunder down Under.. Amy says my face was priceless when i was pulled onto the stage.. my crown must have brought me luck!



Later that night at the LAX, we ran into my sisters Niki and Paris.. We all must look like triplets seeming I got called them a numerous number of times.. I see the similiarities ;)..Unfortunetly we had to give up the spotlight to Paris..not often does that happen so I was okay with it, hehe.


Saturday was a bit more relaxed.. some more walking, shopping, and touring.. All that occured after our 2 hour hike to IHOP of coarse.. Nothin is better than a late night with IHOP for breakfast.. That night we seen the Treasure Island showdown and headed out to the palms for some looks then out to studio 54.. It was a pretty high class club with a dress code and professional dancers... We danced the night away and right into Sunday.. The day to leave the party behind and head back to reality.. I think that was a good thing cause I dont know how much more drinkin my liver could take nor how many more steps my feet could handle in the heels..

Here is my note to you.. If your comin to Vegas or want to for your 21st.. hit me up cause you know im game!!



Isnt Hollister boy adorable?!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

fun fun...im going to be a geisha... lol its what i could come up with from my clothes that i own lol... i didnt know sweetest day was a michigan thing either? hmmm ... i work every weekend so i haven't had time to go to haunted houses :( oh well... guess who finally quit the mega...bill! lol i don't think im getting the tat in chinese or on my foot... im thinking my shoulder and in english or spanish... if i can save up enough money, ill come out for my bday! too bad my bday isn't during my spring break... its on a thursday... maybe ill come out for my spring break and pretend to be 21 lol like on vegas vacation stand on the strip and get a fake id lol

Anonymous said...

Put your money away!!! LIKE YOU PAID FOR A DRINK!!!

Anonymous said...

love the new blog. can't wait for you to get the vcd. there will never be anything that tops that vacation, till next time...love mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us come to your party. It was ausom. Most fun ever for a three day party. Hows your hangover? love you ned & Sharon

Anonymous said...

AMY what happens in Vegas stays in well you no.

Van-Go said...

Wow! That was indeed some party! I for sure want to turn 21 again!

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I wish I lived there. We could have so much fun, everyday would be like a birthday. love mom

Michelle said...

yeah tmi thanks lol sure ill express mail some wtf no...

Anonymous said...

Ok little I want to see some halloween pics. AND YOU BETTER BE WEARING SOME BLACK PANTS!!!

Michelle said...

did you drunk dial me at 5 or 6 am... my phone was in the car and i was sleeping! lol

Anonymous said...

tracy got totally wild on halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Nude is not a costume tracy...

Van-Go said...

Tracey, do they dress up for Halloween in the military?

Anonymous said...

To the anonymous one.. I always thought nude was the best costume, my mom and sister must have taught me wrong!!
You can dress up if you want .. not for work we don't but for our monthly squadron run we got to. Military appropriate of coarse.
Yes Michelle, I called when we were camping .. and it was only like 2 or 3 your time.. so sh! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok I EXPECT you to blgo all the details for Iraq when you get them!!!

Anonymous said...

hey your blog is starting to look like a my space comment section. you have fallen news to type about. people want to know. love you baby

Anonymous said...

OK OK so Vegas and no one called me! You have no idea the free stuff Uncle Cool can get you huh? Besides now who would know Vegas better then someone that lived there for some time. Geez women. Take care Trac.