20071002

CATCHIN UP

Okay.. Okay, I cannot keep up on making blogs.. I was too worried about startin from the begining and skippin a step so now im just doin my daily life and if you want something specific done then let me know..

Here is a brief of what you will miss..
LCpl Johnson and I drove 40 hours across the country to Yuma, AZ. I was put into PC (Production Control) where I controlled production, weird huh? hehe jus playin. I pretty much was in charge of where our gear was going, when we would get it back, when inspections had to be done and what each work center was doing and got to tell them what they should be doing. I held a lot of responsibility as a Lance Corpral. I think in about June I won marine of the Quarter.. Pretty much that means out of the E-3's and below who went on the board, I did the best. i won a front row parking spot! haha.. Gotta Love that!!
Yuma is the dessert. Thats it. We have an outdoor mall and movie theatre so really you find interesting, weird things to entertain your time. We have the cliffs, the wash, the Dunes, and San Diego and Phoenix only 2 1/2 hours away.
Now as I got to the places more recently, I will blog and post pictures.
Continuing On..
So after a few months I was moved into Administartion and Training. Im the mom of 88 Marines. I have to tell them where to be and when to be there everyday. Hey mom-you thought I was bad with asking question, theres only one of me! lol But I do feel for you..
On August 1st I was promoted to Corporal, pay raise!!.. Thats always a good deal.
I also started college in August. I am currently taking introduction to Law and Introduction to paralegal. I am doing very well so far and hopefully will keep it up!!

Truthfully, right now im at work not doin anything and decided to catch ya up so I can post pictures (cause I have some good ones of last weekend)
SO im back and will try my best to show you some cool things..LATERRS
Heres my P.S.
In April we celbrated the Ordnance Birthday.. April 25, 1922 and threw a BBQ. We had a dunk tank, slip and slide, volleyball, baseball, and lots of food! We even got our Master Guns in the dunk tank.. A few pictures will follow..(The cute boy in white is who i drove across the country with) haha.. Hes one of my best friends.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, what a nice surprise to see a new blog page. It is always interesting to hear about your life. Your section of my printed blog pages was staying pretty thin. Now I can add to it. Keep up the good word. Have a ball on your 21th in Vegas. Happy Birthday.. We love you..Grandma

Michelle said...

yay! an update! now...go leave me a comment lol Happy birthday girl! love you Michelle

Anonymous said...

good job keep it up, you don't even know how many people love u and look forward to hearing about what u are doing. Birthday was a BLAST, thanke for including us.

djhauk said...

Tra - my amazing grown baby girl. I can't wait for your pictures especially the one jumping off the cliff. That's awsome. You being a corpral is awsome. I loved meeting your friends and seeing your work. I know you have a ton of new pictures of work now, so get posting. It was so nice to see you in your life and to be able to share a part of it. Amy and I were soooo happy to see how much you are valued there. A big thanks to all those men who you take good care of and take good care of you. Love MOM

Van-Go said...

Congrats on becoming a Corpral, nice title too. Enjoyed the news; sounds like Vegas was super-can't wait to turn 21 again!